My high school friend just graduated and tonight I wrote her a card. After congratulating her my long hand naturally wrote the words
Advice I have to give, wishing someone gave to me would be...
1) Trust in God's plan for your story (Read Proverbs 3:5 from the bible)
2) Say YES to opportunities that come your way that excite you
3) Take someone whom you admire to coffee (buy them coffee) and learn from them, especially if you want to learn a specific area or field of work, or just for fun
4) Don't be afraid of failure. it will happen. and that is okay.
5) Learn the importance of boundaries and don't be afraid to tell people 'no'
6) Be curious and let your curiousity lead you
7) Do something every day that makes you a little bit uncomfortable (Thanks Elle Roosevelt for this piece)
Call me if you need a pep talk